Why Should YOU Advertise In THIS Community Paper?
South Valley Review serves the neighborhoods where you live, work, and do business. What better place to extend the reach of your brand and your business? Put your advertising where the eyes are. Place your ad today!
For more information about advertising opportunities, contact South Valley Review today!
- All accounts are due and payable in cash, check, or credit card at time of ad placement.
- The advertiser and its agents agree to indemnify SVR against any expenses or loss by any reason of any claims arising out of the publication of advertiser’s ad copy, including reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by SVR in defense of settlement of any such claim.
- In the event that SVR is unable to obtain ad copy to fulfill this contract by deadline, SVR may inset a suitable ad or a previously run ad to comply with the contract.
- The advertisement is subject to publisher’s approval. SVR reserves the right to reject any advertising that is misleading or that does not meet community standards.
- This contract shall be binding through the period stated above, which is subject to the approval of the publisher.
- SVR’s liability for an error shall not exceed the cost of the space occupied by the error. SVR shall not be liable for any costs or damages if the publisher fails to publish an ad for any reason. SVR assumes no liability for delays or failures caused by government or otherwise unavoidable situations beyond its control.
- Standard ads are designed at no charge. Special designed ads are charged at $25/ hour. A service charge will be applied to all proof changes other than corrections.